You have to forget everything you know. You have to unlearn everything that you’ve ever been taught, and you have to start at “nowhere”. You have to admit to yourself, “I know nothing”. And you must humble yourself and realize, “wow, I AM nothing.” and from the void of nothingness, you must start asking questions and reassessing the world, using your own inner guidance. To learn, you must cultivate emptiness of mind, like a child’s.
I wanted to be everything, but everything IS nothing. With a twist.
- mirror8mirror likes this
- hathookhay likes this
- stinkyhippie likes this
- toutestbelle likes this
- cruehl reblogged this from neuromanticism
- goodforthemind reblogged this from thepoetoaster
- neuromanticism reblogged this from thepoetoaster
- yourlifeisbutyourown likes this
- neuromanticism likes this
- hheartstrings likes this
- thepoetoaster posted this